skip to main |
skip to sidebar
In the Beginning. . .
Where do I begin? I decided this week that I might ought to begin putting pen to paper - or rather fingers to keyboard. The technology age is great and this will be the way that my future children, should God bless me with any, and their children will learn about their family history. That certainly doesn't mean that good ol' pen and paper are bad ideas. But I do think it is important for us to understand where we come from; who the people were that came before us that mold the family structures we are a part of. Since no one in my family has ever done anything like this, I'm sometimes left wondering just exactly what my ancestors were like. Admittedly, I'm sometimes a little jealous of friends who have all of this knowledge about their family and their past. Thus, my desire to begin writing about my life's adventures - my Everlasting Story. So please continue to check back and see how things are progressing here and how God is blessing my life and allowing special people and new friends to show up at just the right time. I'm always open to your thoughts and want to hear from you.
No comments:
Post a Comment