Thursday, October 23, 2008

Wow! Where Does Time Go?

Okay, so you've probably noticed that I've been incredibly SLACK with the blog. It's been over a month since the last post. Let me see if I can catch you up with what has been going on.

For those of you with a Facebook account you probably have seen my status updates showing things about work. In case you don't have a FB account, let met catch you up. About a month ago, my managers came to me and asked me to work with the Wealth Division and manage a project that will develop their entire learning path and certification program. I was a little uncertain about it at first, but it's one of those things that just do because if you don't it's a career move. This project encompasses about 30 job families and a ton of curriculum that utilizes internal sources as well as external vendors. Fun stuff! (Not so much some days.) It's going well so far, but its completely exhausting.

I've also been fighting the various strains of funk that have been going around. I'm just getting over a cold which came on the heels of about 2 days of the flu. Fun stuff! NOT REALLY! I'm not a good sick person. I just sleep and try to avoid the world as much as possible. So I think I'm on the mend now.

Vacation is coming up! Wahooooo!!!!! I haven't been anywhere since summer of last year. We leave on Saturday and will spend a week in St. Augustine with a brief venture to Jacksonville and Hernando (a wide spot in the road north/northwest of Orlando, I think). That's where my uncle and aunt live; so we'll visit them while we're down there.

Overall, things are going pretty well. That is about all I can think of right now. If I come up with something else, I'll post again later.

1 comment:

Brad Jones said...

Jason, I heard you mention your trip for a brief bit last night but did not catch too much about it. Hope your trip goes well! Florida would be mighty nice this time of year...